Have you ever felt an affinity with a particular color? Many people have favorite colors, mine just happens to be red; and as a matter of fact, that just happens to be the lucky color that corresponds with my lucky number of 28. Lucky colors correspond with the power of the celestial objects that appear in the night sky on earth. This is because each of the celestial bodies that make up our local solar system all have unique wavelengths that cause them to resonate with a specific color. These nine celestial bodies include:
1. The Sun – The sun provides the lucky colors of orange and red. If you are born during the 1st, 10th, 19th, or the 28th day of the month, then this is the planet of your birth and these are your lucky colors. People with these lucky colors are outgoing and can be a bit domineering. Additionally, some with more orange in their lucky color can have a very friendly nature.
2. The Moon – The moon’s lucky color is white. If your birthday falls on the 2nd, 11th, 20th, or the 29th, then your planet is the moon, and white is your lucky color. People born under the white lucky color tend to be more private and mysterious. Don’t expect a person born under the moon sign and color to be very open about their emotions.
3. Jupiter – Jupiter is a planet that has the lucky color of yellow. If you were born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, or the 29th, then Jupiter is your planet ,and yellow is your lucky color. As someone born under this lucky color are by their very nature cheerful and lively. You truly enjoy life if you are born with this lucky color so try to center your choices on it.
4. Rahu – Rahu is the Hindu celestial body that swallows the sun and causes eclipses. Green is the lucky color of those born under Rahu. If you were born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, or the 31st, then the color that you should pay special attention to is green. Those with this color are somewhat introverted and find it hard to mingle with others at social events. Additionally, this lucky color will make you contemplative and deep-thinking. Green also represents order.
5. Mercury – The planet Mercury’s color is light gray. Those who are born on the 5th, 14th, or the 23rd day of the month should consider a light gray the color that will bring them the most luck. This is a very interesting color since those who are born under it tend to be visionaries and have a deep connection to the spiritual world.
6. Venus – Blue is the lucky color for the planet Venus. If your birth date was on the 6th, 15th, or the 24th, then this is your lucky color. This color represents serenity and calmness, which means that you are very level headed in your decisions and also contemplative. Those with the lucky color blue often want to have alone time so that they can focus their thoughts. For the greatest level of success, always go with blue and the serene and calm opportunities that it offers.
7. Ketu – Ketu is another astrological body in Hindu astrology. This celestial body’s natural vibrations and light spectrum cause it to greatly favor the lucky color of light green. If you were born on the 7th, 16th, or the 25th, then this is your color. If this is your color, then most likely you have a very practical and logical worldview. You’re probably always very busy and have a tendency to move from project to project at a crisp pace.
8. Saturn – The ringed planet is known for its relationship with the color dark blue. The birth dates that correspond with this color and planet combination are the 8th, 17th, and the 26th. Those who have this lucky color like to mingle and be involved in their community.
9. Mars – As you might expect, mars shares a lucky color with the sun – red. The dates of birth for this lucky color are 9th, 18th, and the 27th. As a lucky color, red represents domination and brashness. Those who have this lucky color are usually in the thick of things.